2020 Spotlight Organization:
The Lakefront Career Network (LCN) is the young professionals group of the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce. Each year the LCN chooses a non-profit to spotlight for the year through a unique partnership. Through this partnership, the LCN creates an increased awareness of the organization and what they do. By connecting to a mission that resonates, LCN volunteers can connect with other great people and make a huge difference in the community. The LCN is very proud of the partnerships they have created and sustained in Michigan City and the surrounding areas.
Stay tuned for upcoming events that will help benefit the 2020 LCN Spotlight Organization – Dunebrook.
The LCN Spotlight Organization criteria:
- Be a registered 501c3 organization
- Have been established for at least 5 years
- Be an organization with a strong local presence in Michigan City
- Be willing to work with the LCN Committee to coordinate involvement
- Have the ability to cross-promote within networks
- Have an active need that can benefit from a year-long partnership
A partnership with LCN can include:
- A feature on the LCN’s website page
- Social media promotion through both the LCN and Chamber channels
- An invitation to speak on behalf of your organization at LCN events
- An LCN fundraising event to benefit your organization
- An LCN coordinated volunteer opportunity on “Day of Giving” for your organization