What’s included in your membership?
- NEW FOR 2021 – United Healthcare Chamber Savings Program
- Listing in Online Member Directory
- Listing in Printed Biennial Member Guide
- Referrals by phone, email, walk-ins & relocation packages
- Placement of Literature and/or Business Cards in Chamber Office Lobby
- Member Plaque & Window Cling
- Display of Chamber Logo on your Website
- Free or Discounted Attendance at Chamber Events
- Free Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Gift Certificate Program – FREE to Participate, Cost is 5% of Gift Certificate Value upon Redemption
- Ability to post Member News, Events, Special Offers or Promotions, Job Openings etc. on Chamber Website
- Use of Chamber’s Bulk Mail Permit with 200 Piece Minimum
- Free Declaration of Certificate of Origin Export Documentation
A La Carte Options:
- Monthly Radio Show Sponsor – $250/month or $2,400/year – includes your company name & logo included in promotions before & during the show and the opportunity to participate in the monthly show as a guest
- Member Spotlight in The Beacon – $75 – includes a member feature with logo/photo, short description, contact information, and links to website or email
- Custom E-Blast – $150/blast – reach over 600 qualified subscribers
- Online Directory Category Ad – $75/month or $200/quarter – your ad at top of desired business category
- Online Directory Enhancement – $100/year – includes your logo, map link, social media links, and extended business profile description
- Self-Adhesive Chamber Member Mailing Labels – $50
Exclusive Sponsorships – Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for each event we coordinate during the year. Those sponsorship descriptions will be shared with members as the events are being planned.
- Education Sponsor of the Year – $5,000 – Includes exclusive exposure during all educational events during the year including graduation celebration, new teacher welcome, and K-12 career exposure programs. The Education Sponsor will receive exclusive opportunities for marketing themselves to educators and students in the Michigan City area.
For more information regarding your Chamber member benefits, click here.