As a member driven organization established over 100 years ago, the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce has wisely worked to remain relevant, reinventing ourselves over the years to provide value to our members. That resiliency and forward thinking continue to keep this organization an essential partner for businesses and organizations in the Michigan City community. The Chamber is excited about what the future holds for our organization and our membership. We promise to connect with members, helping them grow and creating a business environment that is robust and modern. We are here to help our business and community Connect, Grow and Thrive!
The Chamber is committed to providing members resources, meaningful business and community relationships and networking opportunities. We will engage with and work alongside like-minded partners on initiatives that benefit our community.
The Chamber is committed to providing members valuable opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We will advocate for community development that enhances the quality of life in Michigan City.
The Chamber is committed to promoting member businesses and celebrating their successes. We will showcase Michigan City in a positive way to attract visitors to the city, while also attracting and retaining a talented workforce for the business community.
Get to know the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce in this short introduction video.
We thank all our members for their support of the Michigan City Chamber of Commerce and of each other. Chamber membership indicates a commitment to the business community in Michigan City and confidence in our thriving local economy. Chamber membership grants members credibility with customers and vendors, helps nurture new networks and provides opportunities for growth.
Interested in learning more about membership? Contact us today! 219-874-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision, Mission, Values Statement
- Vision Statement: The Michigan City Chamber of Commerce will be a strong membership driven organization by providing value to all businesses through strategic partnerships.
- Mission Statement: The Michigan City Chamber of Commerce serves to be a resource to its members, businesses, and the community to promote economic growth in the Michigan City area.
- Values Statement: The Michigan City Chamber of Commerce believes in fostering an inclusive business environment to promote a thriving community.
- Core Values:
- Integrity – We are the trusted and dependable source
- Togetherness – We create an inclusive environment through diversity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Pride – We are proud of our community, our businesses, and the work we do to support both
- Service Oriented – We exceed members’ expectations by being solutions oriented and leading by example
- Leadership – We better our community through servant leadership, and encouraging strong working relationships to reach common goals
The Chamber Education Foundation Fund (CEFF)
The CEFF is “dedicated to the enhancement of the local educational environment through efforts to achieve a high quality education in the Michigan City area.” The fund is held at the Unity Foundation of LaPorte County and was started in 2003 to enhance the quality of public education through programs not funded through tax dollars.
The CEFF has granted funds to the Michigan City Area Schools valued at over $100,000 ranging from the MAP Program for Middle Schools , Summer Camps for students, Culinary Workshops, College and Career Pathways Summit & more.
Help grow and support this worthy fund by making a donation today!